Information according to § 5 E-Commerce Law and disclosure according to § 25 Media Law (Austria):
Name of publisher
Dr. med. dent. Meri Schneider
LEGAL PROFESSIONAL DESCRIPTION
- Doktor medicinae dentalis (Dr. med. dent.) – Doctor of Dentistry
- Country in which the professional title was awarded: Austria (Medical University of Vienna)
- Member of the chamber: Mitglied der Österreichischen Zahnärztekammer (Landeszahnärztekammer für Wien: http://wr.zahnaerztekammer.at/ )
- Responsible supervisory authority: Zahnärztekammer Wien
- The activity is subject to the Austrian Dental Doctors Act www.ris.bka.gv.at)
All contents and works on this website created by the side operator are subject to the copyright. Duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the site operator. The operator of this website endeavors to always observe the copyrights of others or to use self-created and license-free works.
It is expressly pointed out that the operator of this website is not responsible for the contents of the websites linked to and from this website. For the contents to which is linked, the providers of the respective web pages are responsible and thus the operator of this web page hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of any linked pages on this web page.
The contents of this website were created with great care. A liability or guarantee for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and data provided is excluded. No liability or liability can be accepted for damages resulting from the use of the retrieved information. The operator reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information or data provided without notice.
Forms that can be sent online are forwarded with additional encryption techniques (SSL / HTTPS). All information sent may therefore not be viewed by third parties during transmission.
Dear patients, dear patients!
For better readability, on my website, I do not separate female and male forms. Of course, throughout the text female and male persons are equally addressed.